Wesley, I apologize for getting back to you so late! To study for spelling you will need your list you brought home Monday, your homework from Wednesday night, or your Everyday Spelling book. The Reading hard cover is for our ready test only! The vocab and story are found in there.
I made the fish race from 1 end to the other by putting food on 1 end and I wait for its all gone then their in a group then I quickly put 1 click of food on the other end and they race!
I Looooooooooooovvvvvvvvve School Anne
ReplyDeleteheyy miss m this is marley :]
ReplyDeletehi this is anton i feed the fish to much :P
ReplyDeleteMiss Mulvahill ROCKS
ReplyDeletei like my reading book
ReplyDeleteMiss Mulvahill hi so I will go on your blog almost anytime I have time
ReplyDeletehi miss mulvahill. cant wait till monday!!!i did all my homework!!!
ReplyDeletehi miss mulvahill
ReplyDeletecome on everyone let's do this!
ReplyDeletegood evening miss mulvahill,
ReplyDeletethis is michala come to visit the blog, and wanted to say hi.
I had lots of fun feeding the fish!
ReplyDelete-Alex
It is so great to see that so many of you have visited our blog this weekend! See you tomorrow morning! ~Miss Mulvahill
ReplyDeleteI like school :P
ReplyDelete:D
i fead the fish a lot mabey a littel to much.:D
ReplyDeleteHow do I study for spelling with the reading hard cover book?
ReplyDeleteWesley, I apologize for getting back to you so late! To study for spelling you will need your list you brought home Monday, your homework from Wednesday night, or your Everyday Spelling book. The Reading hard cover is for our ready test only! The vocab and story are found in there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for asking Wesley!
Miss Mulvahill
i cant wait till monday i hope it will be fun
ReplyDeletehi miss mulvahill this is anton
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteI made the fish race from 1 end to the other by putting food on 1 end and I wait for its all gone then their in a group then I quickly put 1 click of food on the other end and they race!
ReplyDeletemiss.m where are the spelling test words
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun Wesley! Which one was the fastest?!
ReplyDeleteRandy, I forgot the list at school! Let's be sure to post them tomorrow. Will you remind me?
hi missm this is dylan
ReplyDelete