Friday, September 24, 2010

Week in Review by Wesley

This week we did writing and we are making cause & effect stories.We read a Train to Somewhere and its long.We learned about subjects and predicates in grammar and its kind of hard.Our class had MAP tests and on the math one I took over 1 hour and I was the last 1 done.In social studies we looked at where the 7 continents and the oceans are. Our target skill this week is sequencing but it will be something else next week.In math we used compasses and paperclips can be a compass also.And that was about our week at school.

5 comments:

  1. Thats mine :D



    Said this for the second time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a SRB on the internet but I cant find the word regular, theres just regular polygon and regular polyhedron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Welsey!

    You are looking for regular polygons. Go ahead and use that definition!

    Thanks,

    Miss Mulvahill

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi can Randy have his spelling words today

    ReplyDelete