Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Olivia's Review From Last Week (posted from home):

This week we read the Swimming Hole. We had music all this week except for Monday! My mom came in for art explorers this week. We learned about decimals in math. We did projects with my mom. We have movie night tonight. I can't go though because I get to go to the MN WILD GAME! We had BRAVO last week but we didn't have a week and review last week so I couldn't write about it. In Language Arts we wrote poems about Thanksgiving and then we wrote it inside a piece of paper and on the front of that, we got stencils and traced things on the front. We get to make a back ground for front also. People brought and talked about their instruments and music. Jackson brought a guitar and Ann brought a violin. I had Chior today and it was fun. When we went to chior on Monday, we got a head start on the song we are doing. We finished doing the graphing and journaling we do in science. We did it on climate and the weather. WE had to write about a half a page everyday. We had to do our spelling and reading tests on friday. I got a good score. This is what i did the week of November 29th- December 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment