Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's Math Lesson

Today we worked more with partial-products multiplication! Here is the lesson if you were absent or you would like to share it at home.

Lesson 5.6

Thanks,

Miss Mulvahill

8 comments:

  1. Hi miss,m this is marlee i dont really know how to do our math homework.Me and my mom dont get it i forgot how to do parshil prodects over the week end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Miss M,I read my read too self book for 45min. It was really exciting! I wrote a lot more than a paragraph! I went on to almost half of the back page! I really like the bad beginng! love ,jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is jenna,how do u post a commet were it says jenna says... then when u post a commet and it says anonymous says...because im having trouble like this.(up above) please type back.jenna!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlee! I am so happy that you used our blog when you had a question regarding your homework! If you are still having questions with partial products multiplication, please continue to use your SRB as a resource at home. I will help you more tomorrow at school. Also, if you have any questions about your homework tonight with lattice multiplication, let me know and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

    Thanks again Marlee. See you tomorrow!

    Miss M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenna! I'm happy to hear that you went above and beyond with your reading homework tonight! Tomorrow at school we will review how to post comments on our blog so that it says your name on the bottom. Have a great rest of your night Jenna!

    Miss Mulvahill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read 2 chapters in wayside school is falling down or pages 60-72. They had to tape someones mouth shut so they would stop chewing pencailes. Their was this kid named D.J. just like C.J. but with a d and not a c. He is yousally very happy but he was very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finshed my book in 10 mins i only hade a chapter left. at the end of the story cheyene gets bulled and falls into a pond of ice cold water.Alle makes a ponit to cheyene about she not the boss of her and then she thinks that mrs,hunter dosnt like her![her teache and i all ready said this in my notebook].mrs,hunter yelled at the class and she said this...THERE WILL BE KNOW MORE PEOPLE GOING WITH PEOPLE!! ANYMORE AND I KNOW WHO DID THIS!cheyenes face turned back and her face got All red.mrs,hunter continued AND I WILL BE CALLING ALL OF YOUR PARENTS TONIGHT IF THIS WONT END! then i ended my story and by the way im marlee ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is reggie I read!oooops! I meant to post on reading!

    ReplyDelete