I hope you had a good rest of your school day. I am resting up and hoping to feel better by tomorrow.
Remember:
Study for your spelling and social studies tests tomorrow! You're going to do great!!
Looking for a little extra practice in math? See how quickly you can match all the geometry pictures in this game to their flashcards! The flashcards can be found in a yellow box on the bottom of the page. We haven't gone over all of the pictures yet, so some will be an extra challenge!
To check out the game MATHO, click here!
Hopefully see you tomorrow!
~Miss Mulvahill
(P.S. The secret word today is: be) Remember to keep track of all the secret words!
miss mulvahill,
ReplyDeleteyesterday you said we would finish a visit with grandpa with our partners and we never did!!! just thought i would let you know that incase you forgot but maybe you have a plan go firestorm!!
love and sincerely,
jessica schmid
When is the new secret word coming out??????????? I have an idea about the sentence!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete