dear miss.mulvahill,
last week we wrote to are favorite aurther! what we know about a letter is that we need a date,greeting,body,closing,and,a singnature.we aiso did a math test.we went to mrs.brandons room to here about spooky stories.It was really fun!We read a book called'' Johny Appleseed'' and he really came!He told us about his life and what he did in it.In math we are learning about trades first.We are also doing IXL!I did over 365 questions in just 2 hours!In social studies we are learning about the northeast!In reading we rae reading about ''Addies In Charge''and something bad happens to addie and her brother!so today we are haveing a harvest party and it is on wacky hair day too!It is going to be fun! Now this week we have done a lot this week!So I am going to tell you!This week on Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday... we had choir!It was so fun becacuse we got to sing so many songs!I always ride with Jessica it is pretty fun!In socail studies we have 2 tests .One is open book the other is not!well I hope we all got it write!In reading we are reading 2 books one is'' A C
From,
Xaitia
No comments:
Post a Comment