Monday, December 7, 2009

5th Grade Plan for Change by Alex

The problem is that [I saw in the community is that] there is a lot of graffiti in bathrooms and school equipment. That's why I want to stop graffiti in our community. I saw some graffiti on school electricity thing and on the bench at the top of the hill. I want to help get rid of graffiti.

First I would get cleaning supplies and start cleaning the graffiti off the equipment. Next I would get a spray that shows the fingerprints and see the fingerprints. Finally I would call the cops to find the people or person who did it and arrest them for writing graffiti. I think these steps will be successful.

By Alex

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the snow stopped school today! It's fun to miss school and play in the snow but once you come inside after shoveling you start to miss it. I think we got 7 to 8 in. of snow today and yesterday total! That's a lot of snow for MN this time of the year. At least that's what i think. See ya tomorrow! (hopefully!) -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete