As my family drives around the town we see people with barely any clothes on playing instruments on popular city blocks. Sometimes I see people living in empty boxes. They say they're out of food and need a job or they need a real home and I know a plan that might work to change that.
I have been trying my hardest to convince others to donate as much as they can to those who are poor. I sometimes help my mom to cook up some meals to give to charity so the charity can take care of the rest of the food to find those who are poor. At times when I flip on a news chanel, they have a speech about those who are homeless, hungery, and those who need a job. It sometimes made me a little emotional and it even makes me cry. I some how relized that I have been seeing less boxes on streets, so thats how I knew the plan (both mine and others) is working.
I think the whole world should help out and save other lives and families and do what is right. We should ask as many people as we can, so we could all put smiles to faces. We should fight the debt and save the poor. Whatever we don't want or need or clothes that don't fit us anymore, we should open up to the world where they can be used again. We can all change this feeling of sadness to the joy of laughter. We can make a difference and share dreams and wishes once more again.
By Carly
No comments:
Post a Comment