Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big Day tomorrow!

Dear parents,

Tomorrow we will be starting IXL math. I had the opportunity to introduce this program to many of you over conferences. Students will be taking home their user names and passwords tomorrow, so they can continue their math practice at home.

The games and activities on this program will help your student work towards mastering all of the 4th grade math skills we cover. I am thrilled to utilize this program in our classroom! If you have any questions regarding IXL, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone (952-707-3361) or email (kmulvahill@burnsville.k12.mn.us).

Thanks!

Miss Mulvahill

6 comments:

  1. On IXL I put a bear as my icon in the awards area. It said I practiced for 1 hour and 1 minute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS MULVAHILL!! I was on IXL math for 2hrs and 8 minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so excited to hear that you both are working so hard on your math!! Great job! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im kind of having trouble on converting place values because I did a lot of problems attempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is jennas week and review!;D
    Today we have to write our message in cursive.In class we are doing reading groups. they are called literacey circles it is really fun!!!!!!!!! Today is 80s day! There are a lot of cool outfits people are wearing! It will be an outstanding rest of the day! by:)jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week I was in school only Monday and Friday. The rest of the days I was sick at home.I had the soar throat.It was very hard to eat and swallow.But I'm all better now!I had to drink a lot Of medicine.It didn't taste good.
    I watched tv and slept.Oh I slept ALOT,really I'm kinnda getting tired of sleeping.Well no I'm kidding!I like sleeping!It's relaxing.So this is what I did for the week

    ReplyDelete