This week was amazing with more learning.We did I X L homework and its on the computer! A author visited in the lunch room and the story was The Things you Can do With no TV. In literacy circles my groups book is The Call of the Wild and the chapters are so long! Those are three things that happened this week.
this is jennas week and review!;D Today we have to write our message in cursive.In class we are doing reading groups. they are called literacey circles it is really fun!!!!!!!!! Today is 80s day! There are a lot of cool outfits people are wearing! It will be an outstanding rest of the day! by:)jenna
This week I was in school only Monday and Friday. The rest of the days I was sick at home.I had the soar throat.It was very hard to eat and swallow.But I'm all better now!I had to drink a lot Of medicine.It didn't taste good. I watched tv and slept.Oh I slept ALOT,really I'm kinnda getting tired of sleeping.Well no I'm kidding!I like sleeping!It's relaxing.So this is what I did for the week
In math we started IXL math and we practiced MCA tests! In reading we started literacy Circles, Im reaming The House In The Snow. We also had health. On Friday It was 80's day! People are wearing really cool outfits! Thats what we did this week!!
This week was awesome.In math we practiced i.x.l on the computer. Also in reading we read Amazing Alice. We also had 1800's day. What a awesome week! Laura:)
Alex's week in review. This week we went to media and got new books. In music we did a dance called dance Macob. We had an author visit and she read us her book. We started a new math website, called IXL. This week was really fun and I can not wait until next week.
Dear whoever is reading, this week in math we learned how to do IXL math. In reading we got to read literacy books. Everybody is reading thier level book.Other things we did were watched health and growth videos and a slidshow. we also went down to the lunch room to watch a presentation about Oh The Things You Can Do When You Don't Watch T-V.The author (Candi Gram) came to give this presentation. As you can see we did a lot of fun things.
This week we did alot of fun things.Here are just a few.we did IXL math,the onlt thing bad about IXL is that it dosnt do directions and you cant ask Q's.We also did 80's day its where we dress up as if u where in the 80s alot of people dressed up, 1 person dressed up as mikeal jackson(lol!!).We also did health......This week was really fun and im relly sad its coming to a end!!!
This week was the first week that we got back from spring break.This week we had IXL math.IXL is a website that you practice math by playing games!We also had an author come in and read about not watching TV.This week we started Literacy Circles.The book my group and I are reading is called"Call of the Wild".It was a GREAT week!!!!!
Dear Miss Mulvahill's students, this week was a fantastic week.First off, an author named Candi Gram came and talked about a t.v free life and it seems that a t.v. free life seems much better than sitting on the couch all day. It was a wonderful week. Also we started a new website called IXL math. You can play math games and have fun at the same time. After you are done your teacher can see what you did on that website. Very Truly Yours, Peyton
This week we started IXL math. We also started literacy circles. We had a person come in and talk to us. It is back to the 80's day. We had a fun week.
this week in school,We did ixl math.It is really fun.Ixl math is a website that has math games.It helps us a lot with math.Today is 80's day.You have to dress up like you were in the 80's.Today we have a reading test and a spelling test.We are also doing litercy circles.That is really fun too. manisha
HI miss m , i just went on ixl!!!!!! it was so fun i eared 2 medals!! on 1 game i practiced 15 min and i think 18 17 seconds 0n the other game i practiced for 11min 4 5 seconds! cant wait for MCA TESTSSSSSS JENNA!!!! JENNA
This week was amazing with more learning.We did I X L homework and its on the computer! A author visited in the lunch room and the story was The Things you Can do With no TV. In literacy circles my groups book is The Call of the Wild and the chapters are so long! Those are three things that happened this week.
ReplyDeletethis is jennas week and review!;D Today we have to write our message in cursive.In class we are doing reading groups. they are called literacey circles it is really fun!!!!!!!!! Today is 80s day! There are a lot of cool outfits people are wearing! It will be an outstanding rest of the day! by:)jenna
ReplyDeleteThis week I was in school only Monday and Friday. The rest of the days I was sick at home.I had the soar throat.It was very hard to eat and swallow.But I'm all better now!I had to drink a lot Of medicine.It didn't taste good.
ReplyDeleteI watched tv and slept.Oh I slept ALOT,really I'm kinnda getting tired of sleeping.Well no I'm kidding!I like sleeping!It's relaxing.So this is what I did for the week
This week was a lot of FUN!!
ReplyDeleteIn math we started IXL math and we practiced MCA tests! In reading we started literacy Circles, Im reaming The House In The Snow. We also had health.
On Friday It was 80's day! People are wearing really cool outfits! Thats what we did this week!!
This week was awesome.In math we practiced i.x.l on the computer. Also in reading we read Amazing Alice. We also had 1800's day. What a awesome week! Laura:)
ReplyDeleteAlex's week in review. This week we went to media and got new books. In music we did a dance called dance Macob. We had an author visit and she read us her book. We started a new math website, called IXL. This week was really fun and I can not wait until next week.
ReplyDeleteDear whoever is reading,
ReplyDeletethis week in math we learned how to do IXL math. In reading we got to read literacy books. Everybody is reading thier level book.Other things we did were watched health and growth videos and a slidshow. we also went down to the lunch room to watch a presentation about Oh The Things You Can Do When You Don't Watch T-V.The author (Candi Gram) came to give this presentation. As you can see we did a lot of fun things.
Sincerily,
Miss AnneMarie Bittner
This week we did alot of fun things.Here are just a few.we did IXL math,the onlt thing bad about IXL is that it dosnt do directions and you cant ask Q's.We also did 80's day its where we dress up as if u where in the 80s alot of people dressed up, 1 person dressed up as mikeal jackson(lol!!).We also did health......This week was really fun and im relly sad its coming to a end!!!
ReplyDeleteThis week was the first week that we got back from spring break.This week we had IXL math.IXL is a website that you practice math by playing games!We also had an author come in and read about not watching TV.This week we started Literacy Circles.The book my group and I are reading is called"Call of the Wild".It was a GREAT week!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Miss Mulvahill's students, this week was a fantastic week.First off, an author named Candi Gram came and talked about a t.v free life and it seems that a t.v. free life seems much better than sitting on the couch all day. It was a wonderful week. Also we started a new website called IXL math. You can play math games and have fun at the same time. After you are done your teacher can see what you did on that website. Very Truly Yours, Peyton
ReplyDeleteThis week we started IXL math. We also started literacy circles. We had a person come in and talk to us. It is back to the 80's day. We had a fun week.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethis week in school,We did ixl math.It is really fun.Ixl math is a website that has math games.It helps us a lot with math.Today is 80's day.You have to dress up like you were in the 80's.Today we have a reading test and a spelling test.We are also doing litercy circles.That is really fun too. manisha
ReplyDeleteHI miss m , i just went on ixl!!!!!! it was so fun i eared 2 medals!! on 1 game i practiced 15 min and i think 18 17 seconds 0n the other game i practiced for 11min 4 5 seconds! cant wait for MCA TESTSSSSSS JENNA!!!! JENNA
ReplyDelete